Wondering what to do with those extra dollars you take home because of the the U.S. government’s so-called “stimulus” package? Here are a few suggestions:
- Donate it to a poor person in another county who will see it as a blessing instead of an entitlement. Or give it to a truly needy person in America, if you can find one.
- Donate it to a pro-life cause in attempt to balance the leftward shift in Washington on social issues.
- Invest it for your children, as they will need it to help pay the interest on the mountain of national debt these so called stimulus packages are creating.
- Donate it to a truly conservative politician, if you can find one. Perhaps you can donate it to whichever state governor takes the least amount of our money from stimulus package.
- Buy an advertisement in your local newspaper bashing the politicians who voted for the stimulus bill.