On the FreePBX dashboard, you are getting a security warning that says “Action Required: Change ARI Username/Password”.
- From within FreePBX, go to Settings > Advance Settings
- Set “Display Readonly Settings” and “Override Readonly Settings” to “YES” then submit.
- If the red Apply button appears, click it to apply changes.
- Find the “ARI Username” on the settings page.
- Change both the username and the password to values of your choosing, and then click Submit (and Apply if necessary).
- Now the security warning should disappear from the Dashboard.